EXCURSION BIKING THE LLANQUIHUE BASIN10/03/2018
We will take the day and explore the Llanquihue Lake basin mountain biking through diverse sceneries and towns. Private transportation will take us in direction of the town of Ensenada where our outdoor activity will begin. We will start by pedaling our way to the Petrohué Waterfalls and the emerald green Todos los Santos Lake. This first 19 km route along a bikeway will be smooth and take us approximately an hour and half to complete. From there, we will board our vehicle and travel to Puerto Octay where our second moderate biking experience will initiate. We will follow a gravel path bordering the lake as the surrounding volcanoes accompany us. After about 30 km we will reach the quaint town of Frutillar where we will visit its highlights and learn about its German and musical influences. From there we will travel back to our starting point via private vehicle as we rest our bodies and minds, having had an amazing adventure. (FD) (BL)
This tour can be added to any itinerary, especially those looking for an active option. Mountain biking kilometers can be adjusted based on passenger request.
• After signing in, the AGENT AREA page will load automatically.
• Select PRODUCT TARIFF on the upper tab.
• Fill in the information accordingly.
• SERVICE*: Select EXCURSIONS.
• CLASS: PRIVATE ADVENTURE
• PROVIDER: PROTOURS CHILE
• KEYWORDS: An optional field to type in keywords such as the name of the excursion.
• LOCATION*: CHILE / LAKE DISTRICT
• CALENDAR DATES*: The desired travel dates.
• Once the information is complete click on either FIND RATES for prices or SEARCH PRODUCTS for further information.